Why Lizard Control has become so important in spite of it’s being unharming
Lizard Control has become so important due to fear & aesthetic factor at home and at food and pharmaceutical industries, it is a serious threat. PestGoGo provides your Lizard Control in a very planned and organized manner. We have many food factories and society residents happy by debuting our team in the night and by morning most of the lizards are caught. We have to carry them out in bucket full loads for disposal.
Preventive Steps we suggest for Lizard Control
- Should a lizard enter your home, there are several ways to capture and release it outdoors. None of the methods is simple, so once the lizard is relocated outdoors, make sure it can’t re-enter the home. We will come to other Lizard Control method but yet we strongly recommend to rely more on prevention.
- For the adventurous way Lizard Control, there is a method known as “nosing.” Nosing involves slipping a noose over the lizard’s head and gently tightening the noose to secure the lizard, which can then be safely carried outdoors and set free.
- To prevent lizards from entering the home, seal all openings 1/4 inch and larger. Check areas such as corners of doors and windows, around water pipes, electrical service entrances, ventilation screens, water pipes, etc. Tight-fitting door seals, with no gaps at the edges, are important prevention measures. A number of materials can be used to seal access points, including insulating foam, caulking, flashing, and steel wool.
- Lizards enter your home due to food sources and warm conditions.
- If they are alerted in any way or they feel footsteps, they run away and hide.
- They are nocturnal make a squeaking noise, They walk around walls and windows at night ago to areas which are well lit and look for bugs to eat near the light sources like tube lights, bulbs etc. They are not enemies. They are friends.
- Close cracks in doors and windows and prevent them from coming in.
- Do not leave any holes or openings in the house and seal the house from lizards.
- To get rid of lizards it is necessary to get rid of the insects. If you cut off their food supply they will stop coming.
- Sticky tapes are effective against lizards once their food sources have been deprived, sticky traps will easily catch lizards.
- Naphthalene balls are very effective for Lizard Control. They keep bugs and insects away and in turn drive away lizards. They don’t only belong in cupboards and cotton cloths, they can be put near your grills, window meshes and so on to keep lizards away. Lizards do not like their smell and are repelled by it.
Unique Offer from PESTGOGO for Lizard Control
- First, we take away their food by doing a little pest control around the house.
- Next, we set out some repellent granules or repellent spray.
- We sometimes set out lizard traps if they’re inside the home.
- To reduce lizard food, we treat the foundation and landscape around your buildings. Our gentle chemical spray will provide a quick knockdown and control of any insect. In many cases, spraying every 1-2 months around your home will force any nuisance lizards away with nothing further needed and effective Lizard Control ultimately.