Effective Ant Control
Our Ant Control experts does excellent job by identifying the root cause which is attracting ants to nesting in and around the premises and proofing their entry points, caulking the cracks and crevices and prophylactic treatment at all critical areas. Their rigorous training and knowledge is key in solving your problem. You have to ask for specific solution for ants control as regular pest control as offered in the market may not provide you the effective solution for ant control.
Problems leading us to get Ant Control from specialized agencies
- Do you find big black ants in your house? Do you notice one or two in the kitchen or bathroom? And when you tried to spray these areas yourself or by any pest control agency, you find that the ants keep coming back. What is preventing effective ant control?
- Most Ants Are Just Minding Their Own Business:Most of the ants you may see moving around in your house mean no harm. The fact of the matter is that those ants you see in your living room or kitchen, probably live in nests that are located outside of the house. They have come into your home, not to get warm and cosy, but to look for food. A problem this can cause is if an ant finds a supply of food, it’s going to tell its friends. Spill some sugar on the floor and you may eventually see an ant. Leave the sugar there, and later on you’ll probably see a whole troop of them. How long that will take will depend on how far from your house their nest is located.
- Ants not only are unpleasant sights for homeowners but they cause messes, as well as structural and other damage to the homes where they take up residence. The damage caused by these carpenter ants is a result of nesting. Worker ants excavate galleries for queens to lay eggs and for young ants to develop. You may have one or many more nests in or around your home. The potential damage you may suffer depends on how many nests are actually present within the structure, and how long the infestation has been active. As the number of individual ants inside a colony grows, their expansion through the wood increases, and the more damage they cause. This damage may include causing water leaks around pipes in your kitchen/bathroom/basement, short circuiting your dishwasher, swarming in your kitchen, and destroying wood structures.
- Ants find entries to homes through heating and cooling equipment ducts, windows, telephone wires and cable lines, areas where trees are adjacent to a structure, sheds, porches and firewood stacked near your house. Look for tree branches that may be just above or in contact with the roof. Firewood piles are prime nesting sites, and nests are often found in the wall void behind a dishwasher, or in a hollow porch column.
Preventive Steps we suggest for Ant Control
- Small amounts of cotton peppermint do a good job of doing your own effective ant control.
- Sprinkle crushed cloves on cellophane to keep ants at bay.
- To destroy ant nests, put hot water for effective ant control.
- Cloves and wax heated in a saucer are good enough of driving ants away.
- Sweep the shelves and cabinets in the kitchens with a solution of half a cup of warm water and half a cup of neem oil.
- Wet cloth in vinegar or acetic acid and wipe the items in the kitchen.
- Use everyday items like Phenyl or Domex to sweep the bathroom, kitchen and toilet floor.
- Do not leave dishes in the sink overnight.
- Do not leave wet cloth in the bathroom for long.
- Wash the whole house well with water once a week for effective ant control
- When children eat sweets chocolate and other such things, they drop crumbs on the floor which must immediately be picked up.
- If you ever see a hint of ants in your house, find out why they are here and where they are coming from, you can use the boric powder used in carom games to drive them off.
- Find out which food substance is attracting the ants and get rid of it.
- If you see ants on the trashcans then empty it and thoroughly rinse it with soap and water to eliminate all the ants.
- Keep all food substances sealed and in fridges and cupboards after use.
- Due to being small, they are sometimes able to enter sealed glass containers and bottles, to fully seal them you should rubber gasket glass bottles.
- Seal all eating substance cupboards
- Vacuuming ants and keeping them with corn starch will choke and kill them. They can also be washed away with soap water.
- Ants move with the help of a scent trail left behind by other ants, to eliminate these odors, use a solution of soap and hot water.
- Seal all openings in the kitchen; seal duct holes and cracks on windows and doors.
- Make sure that your house is not supporting the entry of ants from the outside with the help of tree branches, windows, skylights etc.
- Eliminate all natural sources of sugar outside and inside the house area.
- If the pest controller is already baiting the ants then do not interfere because if you somehow interrupt the process of a worker and taking the bait back to his colony then the problem will never end from the roots.
- After baiting make sure to not do too much cleaning for fear of eliminating the ant smell
- Do not move or displace the bait station.
- Do not water the lawn for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not spray pesticides or trouble mites while baiting is in progress or else the ants will not take the bait.
- Erase Their Trails-Ants leave a scented trail that other ants follow. Sweeping or mopping isn’t enough to eliminate the scent. Instead, mix one part vinegar with three parts water in a spray bottle, then spritz wherever you’ve seen ants.
- Remember Your Yard-Spot treatment hills or mounds with an outdoor insecticide. For large-scale ant problems, use an insect killer that contains bifenthrin as the active ingredient. First mow the grass, then spray the insecticide on the entire lawn in the early morning or late afternoon, when the ants are most active.
- Eliminate Easy Entry-Trim back bushes, shrubs, and trees that brush against your siding or roof. These provide a bridge for ants to reach your home. Avoid stacking firewood next to the house.
Unique Offer from PESTGOGO for Ant Control
- We can do all of the above environment friendly stuff for you to give you relief from ants.
- First of all, we will do the survey of your house to plan an effective ant control.
- We also do caulking service on bulk order.